Egg Pancake- recipe
- 1 1\4 cups wheat flour
- Sugar 1 or 2 tablespoons (according to taste)
- 1\4 or 1\2 teaspoon salt(according to taste)
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoon oil
- 2 tablespoon milk
- 1 tablespoon baking soda
- Take a mixing bowl, add wheat flour, baking soda, sugar, salt and mix well.
- Take another mixing bowl, in that bowl beat the eggs(until well blended) and add milk and oil.
- Add egg mixture into the flour mix.and mix it until lumps disappear.
- Take a nonstick skillet and wipe it up with light oil spray and heat it in a medium flame.
- Pour the flour mixture into the skillet (according to the size and shape).
- Cook until bubbles come out of the surface.
- Turn the pancake and bake another side too, until it turns to light brown color and becomes a little crispy from edge outside.
- A simple and tasty Egg pancake is ready and takes it out, serve it.